Dungeons and Dragons played by ancient British idiots.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BILLOWING HILLTOP PODCAST
Come join our fortnightly podcast as we play the 5e Age of Worms campaign. Expect some silly voices, rules mongering and a lot of laughs plus the occasional terrible song. We hope you join us and enjoy listening as much as we enjoy playing.
- Episode 48 – So Mushroom Babe July 22, 2021Our heroes meet with Eligos and learn more of the threat of Kyuss to Evenstar and the lands beyond.
- Episode 47 – Dice Dice Baby July 15, 2021With Telakin the clone mastermind defeated, it’s time for our heroes to level up and divide the loot – using our new, patented*, Magic Dice system! Then they must return to the trail of their mysterious assailants. Who is behind the plot to destroy them? *not actually patented.
- Episode 46 – Should I Stay Or Should I Go? July 8, 2021OK, so there really is a Mind Flayer. Can our heroes escape? And if they can, do they flee for the hills? Or do they recover, regroup and redouble their efforts to deal with their clone nemesis? We’re going long!
- Episode 45 – Stuck In The Middle With You July 1, 2021Is it Hestapod they can see? Or some devilish mimicry? An impostor-pod? An end-of-level-boss-tapod? Or is it really Hesti Testapod? Find out in this week’s slice of roleplaytainment!
- Episode 44 – I Think We’re A Clone Now June 24, 2021Prepare to be confused. As the heroes explore the abandoned warehouse they encounter… themselves! But who is fake and who is real?
- Episode 43 – Shaft Mess on the Edge of Town June 17, 2021Anyone fancy a swim? Our heroes must don their +3 Speedos of Stealth and trust in the notoriously lenient 5E drowning rules as they descend into the depths.
- Episode 42 – Warehouse Classics Volume II June 10, 2021Our heroes must overcome an unseen adversary as they continue their investigation of the abandoned warehouse. Why does Parker find the place so eerily familiar?
- Episode 41 – Warehouse Classics Volume I June 3, 2021An abandoned warehouse in the docks… Is it a cult hideout? An elaborate trap? Or both? Our heroes must uncover the truth!