Dungeons and Dragons played by ancient British idiots.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BILLOWING HILLTOP PODCAST
Come join our fortnightly podcast as we play the 5e Age of Worms campaign. Expect some silly voices, rules mongering and a lot of laughs plus the occasional terrible song. We hope you join us and enjoy listening as much as we enjoy playing.
- Episode 33 – Gecko Beach February 25, 2021Cuthbert is stalked through the Lizardfolk lair by the Boss Harpy. Can his companions reach him in time? And will Bugraft’s swamp creature impression convince the guards?
- Episode 32 – Shiny Harpy People February 11, 2021Cuthbert creeps into the lair of the Lizardfolk, searching for the captives, but in the Mistmarsh, his companions have got themselves into all sorts of trouble. Warning: contains harpy song. May cause drowsiness. Do not operate heavy machinery. Also contains snakes.
- Episode 31 – Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun January 28, 2021Cuthbert is up to his neck in trouble as undead aquatic horrors close in. Is he ghoul-food? Or can the others channel the spirit of Hasselhoff and rescue him from swampy doom? Our adventures in the Mistmarsh continue!
- Episode 30 – Goodbye Yellow Brick Toad January 14, 2021Hesti Testapod has vanished, Blackwall Keep is under siege and a new rescue mission awaits our heroes! They must enter the mysterious Mistmarsh, a murky expanse plump with peril and opportunities to waste the time of local wildlife.
- Episode 29 – Wormy Rappinghood December 31, 2020After a long chase through the night our heroes have found their quarry. Turns out their quarry is altogether more undead and wormy than expected. If they want the missing money, they have a fight on their hands!
- Episode 28 – Jewels N’ Drugs December 17, 2020With the bugbears defeated, our heroes take shelter in the ruined homestead. What is the story of the drug deal gone wrong? What secrets may be learned from the dead? Will the party keep their focus on their mission and the journey to Blackwall Keep, or crash off into the night in pursuit of loot? […]
- Episode 27 – We Didn’t Start the Fire December 3, 2020Our adventurers are looking forward to a night’s rest after their trek into the wilderness but fate has other plans. It seems there has been a double-booking, and the other guests are not in the mood to negotiate!
- Episode 26 – Let’s Send the Knights Together November 19, 2020With the cultists of the Ebon Triad defeated, our heroes emerge from their long imprisonment in the Dark Cathedral. They should recuperate, reflect and mourn their dead but fate has other ideas! Diamond Lake is under threat and there is not a moment to be lost! Well, perhaps there’s time to divide the loot? I […]