Dungeons and Dragons played by ancient British idiots.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BILLOWING HILLTOP PODCAST
Come join our fortnightly podcast as we play the 5e Age of Worms campaign. Expect some silly voices, rules mongering and a lot of laughs plus the occasional terrible song. We hope you join us and enjoy listening as much as we enjoy playing.
- Episode 30 – Goodbye Yellow Brick Toad January 14, 2021Hesti Testapod has vanished, Blackwall Keep is under siege and a new rescue mission awaits our heroes! They must enter the mysterious Mistmarsh, a murky expanse plump with peril and opportunities to waste the time of local wildlife.
- Episode 29 – Wormy Rappinghood December 31, 2020After a long chase through the night our heroes have found their quarry. Turns out their quarry is altogether more undead and wormy than expected. If they want the missing money, they have a fight on their hands!
- Episode 28 – Jewels N’ Drugs December 17, 2020With the bugbears defeated, our heroes take shelter in the ruined homestead. What is the story of the drug deal gone wrong? What secrets may be learned from the dead? Will the party keep their focus on their mission and the journey to Blackwall Keep, or crash off into the night in pursuit of loot? […]
- Episode 27 – We Didn’t Start the Fire December 3, 2020Our adventurers are looking forward to a night’s rest after their trek into the wilderness but fate has other plans. It seems there has been a double-booking, and the other guests are not in the mood to negotiate!
- Episode 26 – Let’s Send the Knights Together November 19, 2020With the cultists of the Ebon Triad defeated, our heroes emerge from their long imprisonment in the Dark Cathedral. They should recuperate, reflect and mourn their dead but fate has other ideas! Diamond Lake is under threat and there is not a moment to be lost! Well, perhaps there’s time to divide the loot? I […]
- Episode 25 – Hard Hobbit to Break November 5, 2020Has Burple doomed or saved himself with his leap into the dark? Can Grimbold escape from the clutches of the roper? Which of our heroes will survive the final confrontation with Grallak Kur? Does the episode intro make any sense whatsoever? The answers lie in our double-length season-ending finale!
- Episode 24 – Jump October 22, 2020The gang must confront Grallak Kur and his many-tentacled guardian in the very heart of the Grey Woodsman’s realm. Has Burple been dragged to his doom? Will Grimbold face the same fate? Will Parker ever stop faffing about with twiglets and throw himself into the thick of the action? FInd out within!
- Episode 23 – Park(er) Life October 8, 2020“They’re coming outta the walls! They’re coming outta the goddamn walls!” Our band of bug-hunters are trapped within the Grey Woodsman’s realm with horrors all around. There is only one way to go: deeper, into the very guts of the labyrinth, towards Grallak Kur himself and his evil minions. They’re going there to destroy them. […]