Legals and Licences
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information contained within this website is provided by Billowing Hilltop Productions, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products and services contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Billowing Hilltop Productions be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of, or reliance on, this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Billowing Hilltop takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If verification is required in relation to any information contained within this website, please contact Billowing Hilltop at [email protected]
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Billowing Hilltop Productions is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Billowing Hilltop Productions uses the information collected from you to make telephone contact and to email you information which Billowing Hilltop Productions believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you are making initial contact you consent to Billowing Hilltop Productions maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Billowing Hilltop Productions also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Billowing Hilltop Productions will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Billowing Hilltop Productions may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Billowing Hilltop Productions may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information Billowing Hilltop Productions holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Billowing Hilltop Productions will only collect the information needed so that it can respond to your contact approaches and we do not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Billowing Hilltop Productions has purchased from a third-party list broker.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Billowing Hilltop Productions contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Billowing Hilltop Productions and/or its clients
To promote the services offered by Billowing Hilltop Productions and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Billowing Hilltop Productions existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Billowing Hilltop Productions processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing [email protected]
Billowinghilltop Productions may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Billowing Hilltop Productions requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Billowing Hilltop Productions do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with us without your consent. However, Billowing Hilltop Productions may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. We may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Billowing Hilltop Productions, its clients and/or the wider community.
Billowing Hilltop Productions will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held globally.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Billowing Hilltop Productions is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Billowing Hilltop Productions refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Billowing Hilltop Productions at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Billowing Hilltop Productions) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Billowing Hilltop Productions or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Billowing Hilltop Productions will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Billowing Hilltop Productions is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to [email protected]
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Billowing Hilltop Productions, you have the right to complain to [email protected] If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
Data Protection Regulator
Helpline on 0303 123 1113
Incompetech Creative Commons License
“Blue Ska”, “Concentration”, “Disco Sting”, “Envision”, “Ever Mindful”, “Gathering Darkness”, “Ghost Processional”, “Guess Who”, “Industrious Ferret”, “Long Note Two”, “Magic Forest”, “March of the Spoons”, “Morgana Rides “, “Ossuary 5 – Rest”, “Ossuary 6 – Air”, “River of Io”, “Spacial Harvest”, “The Path of the Goblin King”, “This House”, “Upbeat Forever”, “We Got Trouble”, “Zombie Chase”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0